Please use this method only if you cannot get the form working.
- Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your zip file. (If it doesn’t fit in one email, split it into two parts and send two separate emails.)
- In the subject line, write SCHOLARSHIP
- In the body of the email, include:
- your name
- your age
- your citizenship and place of residence
- A brief explanation of your photography experience and any professional or educational experience that you think is relevant. Brief is best. If you are a professional, please tell us how many years you have been working as a professional photographer.Please remember that this workshop is intended for students with three years or less professional experience. However, Southeast Asian photographers with more than three years experience are encouraged to apply. Keep it brief.